There's a thing on Twitter called Follow Friday. Basically, you present a list of people that you recommend other people follow. It's a pretty popular idea and it makes everyone feel good. So with that in mind, I figure the least we can do for our wonderful Kickstarter backers is to give them a variant of the Follow Friday plug. So here they are, in order (well, some of them):
6. Jennifer Blyler: JSB, one of my favorite people in the whole wide world, was the secret weapon behind Blanc de Blanc. She came up with the idea for the original story and put up with more than anyone should ever have to put up with, as we filmed in her apartment while she was working 12-hour shifts at a hospital. She also makes sure all of the medical stuff we portray isn't, well, wrong.
7. Adam Woods (@adamewoods): Adam runs Camden Print Works, which does a great deal of awesome screenprinting, including our L'Attente tshirts and the Blanc de Blanc posters. He also is in charge of the Dotted Line Shirt Company, which has some kick-ass shirts. Go buy one.
8. Ted Howell (@edward3henry): Ted goes to 'Nova and/or Temple, where he's working on a PhD. He's good friends with Adam Woods and is pretty sure he could make the U.S. Men's Curling Team. I'm not sure why his Twitter handle is Edward Henry, but it's also the name of his blog, so I'm sure there's a good reason.
9. Adam Donaghey (@adamdonaghey): Adam is a producer of such recent indie films as St. Nick, My Mom Smokes Weed, and Earthling. He's incredibly active in the Texas film scene as the guy behind Zero Trans Fat Productions. Check out his blog.
10. Todd Terwilliger (@criticaltodd): Todd is a very nice guy (he was kind enough to let me crash on his couch in Brooklyn earlier this year). He describes himself as a "web monkey", which is a nice way of saying he's super good at putting together webpages (like his own), and is working on at least a couple of screenplays that I'm aware of. Keep an eye out for them.
Stay tuned for the rest of our backers! And, as always, you can join them!