- he's obviously a very intelligent guy who knows how to keep himself out of trouble when answering questions.
- his eyes seem rather creepy to me. no idea why.
- i gain more respect for ted kennedy everytime i hear him talk. 
- he dodged/refused to answer roughly 60 questions. 
- the whole thing reminded me of poly-sci.
- the senate is much better behaved than they were when mccarthy was around.
 i'm fluctuating (sp?) back and forth between respecting his stance that he cannot comment on specific issues as it is not his job as a judge to have any biases and suspecting that he's using it as a convenient excuse to distance himself from unpopular viewpoints. i've yet to decide which way i'm leaning.
p.s. i've added the word verification setting. there is just too much spam.